Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lasers, Tumbling Humvees, Night Vision Goggles, and Machine Guns

So, in the last week I've:

- Fired hundreds of rounds out of a medium sized machine gun;
- Shot targets at night using an infrared targeting laser and night vision goggles; and
- Used a giant, expensive simulator to practice getting out of a Humvee after a rollover accident.

It's actually a lot less fun and exciting than I would have imagined as a ten year old kid playing GI Joe. What does this have to do with the actual PRT mission I described a week ago? Good question.

2 comments:

lshin818 said...

Felipe...please keep posting on your blog. I've decided to become a devoted fan!

Neeraj said...

I certain Chief of Staff was asking about you, so I am forwarding her your blog. Keep the posts coming. I may not always comment, but I always read.